E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case
The E-RAD BLU Series Touch Control Case Provides The Interface For All E-RAD BLU Tools.
Torque Ranges: 100 – 11,000 ft. lbs. (135 – 15,000 Nm)
- Data Collection Capability
E-RAD BLU Touch Control Case Features:
- 2 x 3″ Touchscreen
- Standard with variable torque and angle
- Field calibration
- Multi-user level password protection
- Life cycle and maintenance counters
- Advanced data collection & operator identification
- Low noise level – only 75 dB
E-RAD BLU & Smart SocketTM
The E-RAD BLU series is Bluetooth compatible and can be used in conjunction with a RAD Smart Socket™ for field and transducer verification. This allows the E-RAD to be specifically calibrated on different joint types, as the E-RAD will follow the smart socket reading. (Please note the RAD Smart Socket is not included and must be ordered separately).